Sunday, October 28, 2007

The other day I had one of those conversations...

You know there is a kind of an idea exchange during which you can feel your spirit evolving, your mind broadening, you are moving fast on the highway of intellectuality towards wisdom and inner piece. Well, this was the OTHER kind.

The dude told me he wanted to be the last man on earth, so he could get all the ... all of the .. ohm.. you know... pussy. (Beer was your guess, I know that).

Now, first of all if you have such radical ideas and you happen to be a man, I would not really advertise the idea among man. You being last man, only man... other man being all dead and.. well, lets just say its like the case of the cannibal cook who fucked up badly when he presented to his fellas about the most delicious parts of the body, and illustrated it with his fingers pointing on himself. Right after he said thank you for your attention, there was about 4 seconds of dead silence, and the spirit of hesitation left the room. The rest is as they say, history.

Right after I passed my shock I could not help it but kill his heavenly dream.

"My Friend (exaggeration) , if you wore the last dick on earth, I am pretty sure they would tie you up, and use you in ways that are beyond your imagination in nastyness. They would make sure they exploit you dry every day... and trust me the ladies performing this will look nothing like Eva Mendes or Penelope Cruz, Condolina Rice or (oups I am little carried away), so they will look very smart, and have no empathy for you.
They would be very dedicated and finally would find a way to detach your precious from you, which would leave you more than useless. They would sink you in hot wax and toss you into British Museum next to all the other useless stuff like books."

he said: "Right."