Thursday, February 15, 2007

I talked to an It guy today. He looked like on of us avearge humans. Really. So it was one of those conversations you dont want to have. I had a problem I described him and he switched into that funny language jibberish. I figure they teach that in the Technical University, anyway the monologue is about 15 minutes long. This was not my first time so I did not commit the mistake I used to make asking something soo untactical like: "why?".
So the upsetting thing is when the ending of that superlativous filled monologue is simply:
- I hope it will work.
- Will it, or will not?
- I hope it will work.
- Dude, this is a simple problem, not complex one at all, is that the solution?
- I hope it will work.
- Dont make me bitch slap you, man.
- Bip .. bip... bipp....

Anyway so I looked for alternative solutions on increasing Wireless Lan bandwidth, but I soon realized I dont have the stomach to read all the 242 thousand hits google gave me for "Fuck Wlan". I tried: "Wlan sucks", "Who invented this shit"(1.2 million hits), exact amount I had when I lost it and googled: "I think I will kill a rabbit today".

Its amazing that you can find 6 times more content on the supposed execution of small sized grass eating some-believe-egg-laying thing, than the engagement in a sexual intercourse with wireless local area networks.

Life is full surprises...