Sunday, November 04, 2007

If I had just one wish in the world!

I would be in deep shit. I mean three is a magic number for a reason. Its like in a good Burger place. You want a Burger (1), with fries (2) and ketchup (3). See? Magical.

Seriously though, wish number one is something really nicely moral. You would want to wish for something like world piece, disregarding the complications that come with making that happen. Industrial crisis would follow in the US, and would render the "world police" jobless. Oh my god in the end of the day they might have to pay for oil like the rest of the world does, or maybe even pick "industrial competition" to their dictionairies. Better think longer of that one.

Second wish: let be honest, we all know you and me and him and her, second wish will be about money. Dollars, Euros, careful what you wish for. Careful where you want it, careful who gets access. If your name is something like Al Shair you might want to avoid getting an unaccounted for dollar rush on your Kayman islands bank account. Many tried - last time I heard, didnt work out so well.

Third wish: time to go selfish. Your conversation with the Jinny need to go down like this:

- Hey, ohm, hot legless smoke-legged arabic fashon dressing wish making lady, remember the Mastercard ad where they go: "There are some things money cant buy".
- Sure.
- I want them.