Sunday, September 07, 2008

Its been a long time since I have not blogged... you can trust me when I say that it was not because my life had lost things to talk about. On the contrary actually.. I have been busy cleaning up the mess and other times enjoying the adventure so much.. that I literally had no time to document it :)

Something happened today, though, that begs for me sending a message out. I got a mail from good old facebook, in which people I know voted for me in the strengths and weaknesses application with the following results:

My strengths:
I am: most datable, most likely to succeed, best singer
My weaknesses:
Most generous, most helpful.

Let me comment one by one...
Anyone who voted me most datable, please submit your requests at straighttothebin@tothdenes.com for further processing. You should not get overly surpried because of the automatically generated answer, where the subject is "where the fuck have you been lately". Should you get an "undeliverable mail" note back from your mail administrator, dont you worry. This is just my idea of humour.

Most likely to succeed?! Dude! Have you guys seen my paycheck lately? :) Something is seriously wrong with this vote, unless you have a something funny on your mind for "success". I know it comes in many forms, and I restlessly tell myself that meeting 5 people in a row, from which only 4 thinks I am complete asshole is not success yet. Its failure, and I need to sharpen my game. Atsome point in my life I realized that the nice guy image was just not cut out for me, since its so easy, anybody can do it. I tend to screw with people's heads to see what they do. A few will stand the test of time and read between the lines. I was thinking about a good name for them.. but for now instead of an army, I just call them "friends". Its a working title..

Most generous? I a not sure how facebook works, this could mean two things. Either generous is a bad thing and I scored high... in which case the world is (again) a bad bad place where I am happily sinking with my small island of old fashioned big heartedness. :) In case facebook as it different, and it IS a good thing wher I just scored low.. well than, I have a short message for your evil voters: fuck you :)

Same double logic with most helpful. I did steal a 2dl vodka shot from a guy that barely know where he was yesterday. I bet you did not know this, this is why you voted so badly of me. Oh, also I smashed my car into the one parking next to mine in the garage. Think about it, the guy was thinking about going to work biking for a long time. I practically blessed his life by narrowing his commuting options to the one choice he wanted so much. Two damage ispections later he remembers me with a good vibe. Having no idea that life still has a week of carlessness, two inconvenient trips to the mechanichs, and fear of being crushed again... all this ahead of him, put aside in a small bag of joy. I love it when they like me :) (honestly he is cool, and now we are cool)

Now, go back to play, and make sure you destroy something today, so a new opportunity may arise on the ashes.