Monday, September 08, 2008

Dear all,



take my word, and never go drinking alone with media girls (I will say no names here). They are seemingly innocent, but when they rock, you will feel like a local amateur swing musician next to them.

I am saying you should not go alone, so you can take turns and try to keep up.

So, we went out for tequila shots with this girl from media. She went to the bar every 10 minutes (she could not wait for the waiter to come), and came back with a plate of tequila shots. Salt and lemon were unnecessary details for her. She was taking shots with a speed that is nowhere near rivaling the speed of light, and between those plates she would pause for 20 long seconds, look at me with those (seemingly) innocent eyes and asks: so what are you getting?



Trust me, these girls make the Devil look like honeybunny from looney tunes. I am never drinking again :S