Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dear Bill Gates,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for all you have done for humanity. No kidding, I think you are one of THE (well windows is) most influential aspects of how we see the world, or logic, and a lot of other things as well.

On the other hand this operational thing inveting thingy is a bit like the argument some people pose after nasty situations: "Had I not done it, someone else would". Following this logic, if you follow me, if you have not invented Windows, someone else would have invented something else.

Dont get me wrong, I am not here to bitch about windows, hold on. Should you have failed in that, you would probably had not gotten the chance to invent Microsoft Office, and when I say that we are slowly closing in on the problem...

After all those nice things you did... and there is a lot of spooky innovation on your records, so after all those... how could you fuck up the simplest function in powerpoint? I would love to see you insert videos into separate presentations, than ask you to move the file, and try fix it, so videos keep playing. I think I could enjoy that for a long time, but not as long as it actually takes to fix it, because its impossible.

Oh but dont you think I am only blaming you. LET ALL THOSE WHO INVENTED DIFFERENT VIDEO CODEC STANDARDS, ROT IN HELL.

Over.